This post is a 3 in one: one lecture, one question and answer, and another lecture – all on different topics.
First, I’ve got a lecture from the Reasonable Faith web site.
Dr. William Lane Craig is the top living Christian apologist and debater in the world today, and has 2 Masters degrees and 2 Ph.Ds. He also has scores of academic publications including books from Oxford University Press, etc.
The MP3 file is here. (14.5 Mb, about 41 minutes)
- the stresses of ministry on marriages
- the Christian position on divorce
- balancing marriage with academic pursuits
- the importance of marrying the right person
- Dr. Craig’s politically incorrect advice for choosing a spouse
- Advice for men: Marry someone who believes in you and who supports you in your calling
- Advice for women: Be the kind of person who can commit to being a helper and supporter
- Advice for men: Beware…
View original post 996 more words