Here are the details:
The abortion debate reared its head again this summer after controversial tweets by Richard Dawkins made the news.
Justin hosts a discussion between Mara Clarke of the Abortion Support Network and Scott Klusendorf of the Life Training Instititute. Mara believes women need to be decide whether to terminate a pregnancy, but Scott says that all depends on whether we are dealing with a human life in the womb.
My snarky paraphrase of the debate (not exact):
- Speaker introductions
- Klusendorf: no justification for abortion is necessary if the unborn are not human
- Klusendorf: we need to address the issue “what is the unborn?” Are the unborn human?
- Klusendorf: SLED: size, level of development, environment, degree of dependency
- Klusendorf: None of these things affect the value of a human being
- Klusendorf: Even if we don’t KNOW whether the unborn is human
View original post 826 more words