Here is the first part that that I would like to provide to our readers. These material is what I used when I was counseling someone in the past that struggled with depression. It is not exhaustive, but I hope that it will be helpful in some small measure.
HEART ON THE TABLE
- To take every thought captive to Christ (2 Cor. 10:5).
- To be complete in Christ (Col. 1:28)
- To trust and obey (Rom. 12:14-21)
- To mortify idols in your heart (Col. 3:5-11)
- To worship the Lord with holy joy (Jeremiah 15:16)
Before we even start, I believe that it is imperative that prayer is the necessarily step to be taken first. Prayer is a gift from God that He grants to us. As a gift from God, it should be used with great joy. As you eat food with great joy because it sustains life, so too…
View original post 618 more words